USB Monitor Pro 2.7 is a USB monitor adapter and analyzer of USB traffic for Windows. It allows monitoring incoming and outgoing data of a USB device plugged into the computer. Main program features are: Monitoring of data between USB device driver and the Host Controller Driver; Comparison of packets before and after processing by the Host Controller Driver; Detailed information for each captured event.
Main Features :
- Monitoring of data streams between a USB device driver and Host Controller Driver.
- Displaying time stamped events in real time.
- Data search engine./li>
- User-friendly interface.
- Supports USB 1.x and 2.0.
- Monitoring of IRPs of PnP and Power Management subsystems.
- Real-time monitoring.
- Monitoring of all types of USB Requested Blocks (URB).
- IOCTL_INTERNAL_USB_* monitoring.
- Hot-plugged device monitoring.
- 100% software solution.
- Saving captured data to a file for further analysis.
- Simultaneous monitoring of multiple USB devices.
- Restart device stack emulation.
- Gathering complete USB device information (device, configuration, interface, endpoint descriptor).
- Built-in data viewing filter.
- Built-in data capturing filter.
- Easy switching between corresponding outgoing and incoming packets.
- Displaying detailed URB and INTERNAL_IOCTL data.